September 22, 2007
We’ve finally polished and posted our latest episode. In this episode we talk about:
* Ron Paul’s appearance at the Values Voter Debate in Ft. Lauderdale FL on Sept. 17th.
* Supporting Ron Paul on Halloween by participating in Ronpauloween. And join Ron Paul, his family and supporters during their Family Walk in New Hampshire the weekend of Sept. 29th.
Restore America to a free country once again…support the Ron Paul 2008 campaign for President!
Please take a moment and vote for our episodes on YouTube. Tell your friends, family and MeetUp groups about the show as well. And send us feedback if you have it!
September 21, 2007
On Saturday, September 22nd at 3:00 PM CT we will be streaming live video from the Midwest Regional Rally in Chicago. We are expecting one of the largest crowds ever for our Hope for America Tour. Please visit our site on Saturday to watch the rally and feel the excitement!
We are trying out a new technology with HelloWorld. To view the rally on Saturday, follow these directions:
1. Visit http://www.helloworld.com/RonPaul2008
2. Then click on “Watch helloTV” (top left corner)
3. The click on “Who’s on Now”
4. Scroll down the page and click “Watch!” on the “Ron Paul Broadcast Announcement”
[announcement from the Ron Paul 2008 campaign]
September 21, 2007
Ron Paul Slams Bernanke For Dollar Meltdown
Ron Paul has slammed Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke for deliberately depreciating the value of the dollar to artificially bail out Wall Street while poor and middle class people lose their homes and have their living standards lowered.
During a Banking Committee hearing on Capitol Hill today, the Texas Congressman confronted Bernanke and accused the Fed of trying to solve the problem of inflation with more inflation by creating artificially low interest rates that have no effect because of the dollar’s weakness.
Watch the video.
Paul questioned how it could ever be morally justifiable to deliberately depreciate the dollar and pointed out the fact that the dollar collapse was a deliberate policy on behalf of the Fed.Bernanke, Treasury Secretary Henry Paulson and Alan Greenspan have all been busy bad-mouthing the dollar over the past few weeks even as major players like China and Saudi Arabia consider dumping US treasuries, a move that would immediately trigger a dollar meltdown.
Ron Paul identifies the true culprits of the planned economic implosion while the establishment media and the yuppies celebrate the hollow “solution” of an interest rate cut that has no substantive benefit and only increases the risk of another depression by sinking the dollar to historic lows and ensuring foreign holders of US debt run for the door at breakneck speed.
September 19, 2007
Ron Paul attended the Values Voter Debate this past Monday, Sept. 17th. There is much I have to say about this debate in our next episode, so I won’t say too much in this post other than that I thought he did an excellent job for the most part (I do have some quibbles, but I’ll save those for later). That said, one of the best parts of the entire debate was Dr. Paul’s closing statement. I just came across this video clip of it on YouTube and I highly recommend watching if you didn’t see the debates the other night (and hey, even if you did, it’s worth another watch).
September 16, 2007
Welcome one and all to the first episode of our spankin’ new tubecast called The Dr. No! Zone (click link for this episode). Biweekly I will be hosting a tubecast (YouTube) with news, video, audio clips and any notes, jokes and anecdotes I find of interest concerning Republican Ron Paul’s campaign for the 2008 Presidential Elections!Check out episode 1 for the week of Sept. 16 07; we talk about:
- Dr. Paul’s visit to Salt Lake City for fund raising and a public rally, including exclusive video clips of his speech.
- I propose an idea about collaborating on a Wiki page that will teach Ron Paul supporters how to switch party affiliation so that they are able to vote in the upcoming Republican Primary’s as well as how to represent your state as a delegate at the Republican National Convention. This is an important factor in getting Dr. Paul on the ballot for 2008!
- We close out the show with a few notes about upcoming Ron Paul events across the country, as well as a few odds and ends.
If you enjoyed the show, and you want to see more each week, please take a moment to rate it on YouTube. Also, send a link out to your friends, family, MeetUp groups, fellow Ron Paul bloggers and anyone else you think might be interested in The Dr. No! Zone tubecast!We would love to hear any suggestions you might have for future episodes. We’re also interested in any video and audio clips you may have that you’d like to see included in upcoming episodes (please contact us before sending).
Also, if you’re the coordinator of a local MeetUp group, please send us details on your upcoming events; we will choose a few each episode to broadcast across the internets.One more thing…this is an amateur production using editing software we have available to us on our iBook G4. If you know of any great, cheap video editing software that might help us professionalize the show a bit more, please send us a note about it.Get out there, get active, and get involved in the Ron Paul revolution!!!